Gaticornios

jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

The Fangirl

¡HEY! Tras tiempos de no pasarme por aquí-hoy no se suponía que fuese a publicar, pero tuve un arrebato de inspiración aleatoria-vengo con una de mis parodias-*tos* plagio *tos*-de épicas canciones :D

Esta vez, The Phoenix de Fall Out Boy se convierte en "The Fangirl" de Fall Out Boy.

Come on yo fangirls!

You are a band tied to my ears that's making me dance

Strike a song and I'll dance till I'm in the ground

We are the fandoms terrorizing every social red

Here they come with all their song

Come on yo fangirls!

Crossed marks and crossed hearts

And hope to die soon

Sue the haters with their hating

So we can take the world back from the heart attack 

One maniac at a time 

We will take it back 

You know time crawls on 

When you’re waiting for the song to start 

So dance alone to the beat of your band

HEY YOUNG FAN!

Doesn't it feel like our excitement is killing us all

I'm gonna make you into a fangirl

Then I'll raise you to the fandom

Wearing our band tees fangirling

No I think it looked a little better on me

I'm gonna make you into a fangirl

Then I'll raise you to the fandom

Bring home the bands

Kidnap, kidnap, kidnap them all

Get singin'

Make a career out of stalking bands

Because the fandom's just a mess

And we are making gifs

So rock our spirits 

And you'll know you've passed

Come on yo fangirls

The war is won

Before its begun

Vote till you can't

SURRENDER NOOO!

HEY YOUNG FAN!

Doesn't it feel like our excitement is killing us all

I'm gonna make you into a fangirl

Then I'll raise you to the fandom






2 comentarios:

sofia galetto dijo...

ajajaj me ha encantado!!!!! jajajaja QUISIERA TENER ESE TALENTO DE HACER UNA PARODIA *tos* plagio *tos* de una cancion ajajajajaja
has mas!! esta realmente me fascino!!! ADEMAS AMO LA CANCION!!!

besosososoososos <3
Bye Manzana ;D

Lia A.G. dijo...

JAJAJAXD.
Tu y tus plagios, digo, parodiasXD.
Besos<3