Gaticornios

viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Playlist de la Semana


  • Native Tongue-Paramore.

  • Freedom-Flyleaf.

  • Your Nickel Aint Worth My Dime-Sleeping With Sirens.

  • Stop This Song-Paramore (Piano Version)-Sam Yung.

  • Daydreaming-Paramore (LIVE)

  • Supremacy-Muse.

  • Now-Paramore (Piano Version)-Sam Yung.

  • Low-Sleeping With Sirens.

  • Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist-Muse.

  • Arise-Flyleaf.

a. "Or maybe we’re from two different worlds, But we got our own language! We talk to people, but they never understand! They think we’re crazy ‘cause it sounds like laws When we’re speaking in our native speaking in our native tongue!"

b. "Hold on to the world we all remember dying for, There´s some hope left in it yet"

c. "Should I trust my heart or my head?I wish that I could just replay the thoughts of things I never saidShould I use my heart or my head?I wish that I could just turn back the time or start over again But if we're laying it on the line this time
I better say this now You make me feel low Don’t make me feel low Cause I've tried so hard to convince myself It’s okay that I feel this way"

d. "Look through a faithless eye Are you afraid to die? It scares the hell out of me And the end is all I can see And it scares the hell out of me And the end is all I can see"

e. "Greatness dies, unsung and lost, invisible to history. Embedded spies brainwashing our children to be mean. You don't have long, I am on to you The time, it has come to destroy... Your supremacy"

7 comentarios:

Lia A.G. dijo...

La "A" es Native Tongue de Paramore.

La "B" es Arise de Flyleaf.

la "c" es Low de Sleeping With Sirens. (tuve que escucharla para saber que era esa :$$$$$$$$)

La "D" y la "E" son Muse, creo XD XD
BEsos~

Lia A.G. dijo...

PD: me encanta la nueva portada^u^

Ghaaby Captor dijo...

que monadas de videos!!
hay unos cuantos que no los habia escuchado
yyeaaaahhhh XD



que pases un muy relajante fin de semana :D
wwuuaajjuuu!!! >.<

Pao D. C dijo...

¡ATINADAS TODAS! Felicidades, Midget Apple ^^
Mushas jracias *w*
-Pao

Pao D. C dijo...

^^
Me alegra habertelos dados a conocer, entonces :)
Muchas gracias por deseármelo, aunque dudo poder hacerlo ya que el lunes tengo examen de mate :$
-Pao

You know, L? The Shinigamis only eat apples. dijo...

AAAAAAAAAAAAALJASHDJLSADLSAKDLSKAD pusiste la nueva canción de Sleeping with Sirens! La amé <3 Don't make me feel low '8 La otra que pusiste no la escuché.. Y tampoco había escuchado la versión piano de Now, me gustó mucho :3
Ay, perdón por haberme tardado tanto en pasar por acá :c
Un beso :3

Pao D. C dijo...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TE GUSTA SLEEPING WITH SIRENS!!! Por Paramore, son épicos *-* ¿Ya escuchaste Alone? Es tan genial, al igual que el resto del nuevo álbum *—* Deberías escucharla alguna vez, tiene un solo de guitarra que GUAU <3 Me alegra que te haya gustado ^^ La hizo un Parawhore (o Paramonster, ya que es chico(? ) que es algo así como el pianista no oficial de Paramore. Tiene unas covers tremendas.
No te preocupes c:
-Pao