Gaticornios

viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

Playlist de la Semana


  • Ignorance-Paramore (Live at SXSW)
  • Still Into You-Paramore (Live at SXSW)
  • You Need Me, I don´t Need You-Ed Sheeran.
  • Holding On To You-Twenty One Pilots.
  • The A Team-Ed Sheeran.
  • Misguided Ghosts-Paramore.


  • Kiss With A Fist-Florence + The Machine.
  • Shelter-Birdy (Live). (Canción original de The XX)

  • I Write Sins Not Tragedies-Panic! at The Disco.
  • Karma Police-Radiohead.


a. "White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes. Burnt lungs, sour taste. Light´s gone, day´s end, Struggling to pay rent, Lomg nights, strange men."

b. "You hit me once I hit you back You give a kick I give a slap You smash a plate over my head Then I set fire to our bed".

c. "Yeah you treat me just like Another stranger well it´s nice to meet you sir, I guess I´ll go, I best be on my way out".

d. "I find shelter In this way. Under cover, hide away. Would you hear when I say I have never felt this way?"

e. "And now I´m told that this is life And pain is just a simple compromise So we can get what we want out of it. If someone cared to classify our broken hearts and twisted minds so I could find someone to rely on. And run to them, to them, full speed ahead. Oh you are not useless. We are just...misguided ghosts, traveling endlessly."

  

8 comentarios:

Ghaaby Captor dijo...

waa... que genial!!
hay algunos que me los habia escuchado y otros ney!
jaja >.<

Anyi dijo...

magnífica lista..gracias por compartila! :)

un besoo

Pao D. C dijo...

:DDDD
-Pao

Pao D. C dijo...

Me alegra que te haya gustado ^^ De nada ;)
-Pao

Smile:) dijo...

Tiritiritiri ED SHEERAN*_* jijiji la a es THE A TEAM y me parece que la c es You Need me, I don't need you :) besotes!

Pao D. C dijo...

Con la A le atinaste, pero con la C...*ruido de error* WRONG! Jaja, no, es una de Paramore ;)
-Pao

Melanie A.G dijo...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ED SHEERAN!! AH!!!!! *-*
Haha.
bien a lo que voy...

-A es The a Team de Ed sheeran

-E es Misguided Ghosts de Paramore

-C es Ignorance de Paramore

-B es Kiss With A Fist de Florence + The Machine.

YEY!!! creo que me salieron bien... en fin...
Me voy.
Besitos(:

Pao D. C dijo...

See, lo he descubierto hasta hace poco XD
Jooo, ¡si la única que te faltó es la D! O.O Me impresionas, Mel ;) ¡¡¡Y CORRECTAS!!! *danza de la victoria para tu* XD
-Pao